Kalia Beneficiary Status 2022(District-wise), Coming investiture(1st, 2nd, 3rd) List can be checked now on the sanctioned website atkalia.odisha.gov.in.
Then get all the details related to Kalia Yojana Online Apply & Kalia Refund operation Process. Along with that, you can also check the Kalia Yojana Grievance Online Application Status on the KALIA gate. still, this scheme is salutary for the growers as the government is furnishing fiscal help to the growers of our country.
In the moment’s composition, we’re going to partake complete information about the District Wise New Beneficiary List of Kalia Yojana. Kindly continue reading ahead
Kalia Beneficiary Status 2022 List
Originally, the full form of KALIA is Krushak Assistance for Livelihood and Income Augmentation. The Chief Minister of Odisha Mr Naveen Patnaik launched this Kalia Yojana on 21st December 2018. still, the main motive of the scheme is to give financial help to the growers.
Under this scheme, the government will give agrarian backing to small, borderline, and landless husbandry families. With the help of this fiscal backing, the growers can pierce colourful agrarian goods. Which includes similar as seeds, diseases, fungicides, and agrarian ministry.
Also, under KALIA Yojana, the government is furnishing several benefits in the form of financial aid to the growers or heirs. This scheme will also reduce the planter’s debt burden. On 3rd November 2021, the CM of Odisha expended fiscal backing of Rs 33 crore to the growers of Puri District under Kalia Yojana.
2022 Beneficiary Status
On this occasion, the chief minister of OdishaMr Naveen Patnaik said that the fight against coronavirus will continue till the recommendations of the MS Swaminathan Commission are enforced. Kalia Yojana has been launched to give financial backing to the growers of Odisha. thus, the Government of Odisha has deposited Rs 386 crores into the bank account of 18 lakh landless growers as covid backing.
Also, it has been decided this time that growers will be given ₹10,000 per annum. Under this scheme along with fiscal backing, numerous other benefits are handed to the growers of the state. As of now, lakhs of growers have been helped by this scheme and are getting help on a regular base. All those growers who are registered under the Kalia scheme will get this fiscal backing and other benefits. To check thekalia.co.in the new list 2022, continue reading ahead.
Benefits of Kalia Yojana Odisha
- Originally, to end poverty in the country, the government is furnishing fiscal backing to agrarian families, borderline growers, and landless sloggers.
- Most importantly, the main benefit & end is to increase the development of the husbandry sector in Odisha.
- Under this scheme, the government has released a loan ofRs. 10000/ per annum to the growers.
- With the end increase the income of growers so that weak agrarian families will be helped.
- Along with this, life insurance for growers and landless growers will also be given.
- Also, growers will be handed interest-free husbandry loans.
- Still, this scheme is salutary for an increase in agrarian productivity in the husbandry sector.
- The benefits will be handed especially to the people of SC and ST gentries.
- Growers will also be supported by the government to buy seeds, fungicides, diseases, etc.
- In addition, under this scheme, the government wants to help 92 of the growers and all the landless growers.
Eligibility Criteria for Kalia Yojana
- Originally, the seeker must be an endless occupant of Odisha state.
- Secondly, the aspirant must belong to the borderline or small order.
- The aspirant must belong to the BPL order.
- If the planter is working for the state government or the central government or associated with any PSU department also they aren’t eligible.
- Any planter who falls under the duty payment structure won’t be allowed to apply for the KALIA Yojana.
- Thus, the aspirant must have a working bank account.
Also read: PM Kisan Status Check @pmkisan.gov.in
List of needed Documents under Kalia Yojana Registration
- Address evidence
- Proof of identity
- Bank passbook
- Income instrument
- Domicile Certificate
- Agricultural land papers
How to check Kalia Yojana District Wise Beneficiary List?
The entourages are the way to check the Kalia Yojana Status 2022 List in Odisha
- First, navigate to visit the sanctioned website of Kalia Yojana 2022.
- On the web homepage, click on the option for “ Beneficiary List ”.
- Now on the coming runner, you have to elect your District.
- After that, select your Block/ ULB and also GP.
- Now you have to click on the “ View ” button.
- After that, you have to fill in the captcha law.
- At last, click on Submit button, and all your details will be open on your screen.
How to check Kalia Yojana Application Status?
- First of all, visit the sanctioned website of Kalia Yojana Odisha.
- Click on the Know Your operation Status link on the web homepage.
- On the coming runner, enter your Aadhaar/ Token Number in the specified box.
- Eventually, click on the Show tab to track your operation status online.
- Then you check whether your operation is approved by the authority or not.
Procedure for KALIA Yojana Grievance Registration
- Navigate to the sanctioned Kaliya website or directly click then = > http//kalia.co.in/index.html.
- On the web homepage, you have to click on “ Online Grievance Application Form ”.
- After reading all the instructions in it, you have to click on Proceed.
- Now, a question will come in front of you “ Do you want to file a Grievance? ”.
- In this question, you’ll be given two options for YES and NO, in which you have to click on YES.
- After that, on the coming runner, you have to enter your Aadhar card number.
- Click on the operation form of Grievance.
- Now, you have to fill in all the details asked rightly.
- After filling click on the “ Submit ” option.
- Eventually, you’ll be given a token number, which you have to save.
Check Grievance Application Status in KALIA Yojana
Follow the given procedure to check Kalia Yojana Grievance Application Status
- Toto track your KALIA Yojana grievance operation, aspirants have to go to the sanctioned website.
- On the homepage of the website, you have to elect the “ Online Grievance operation Form ” option which is available in the top corner right-hand side.
- Now, click the “Track Your operation ” option available in the top right corner.
- A new runner appears where you need to enter the token number.
- Now you have to click on the show option and your operation status will display on the screen.
How to Apply for Kalia Yojana Refund Application?
- Originally, you need to visit the sanctioned website of the Kalia scheme.
- Now you have to click on “RefundApplication ” on the web homepage.
- After that, a new form will open in front of your screen.
- Then you need to download that form and take a printout of it.
- Now you have to fill out the form and at last, submit it to your concerned department.